guix-devel

Debbugs usertags with Mumi or Emacs (was: Assisting reviewing & committi

From: zimoun
Subject: Debbugs usertags with Mumi or Emacs (was: Assisting reviewing & committing with tags?)
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 13:03:11 +0200

Hi,

I am late to the party. :-)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 at 14:10, Leo Famulari <leo@famulari.name> wrote:

> This is a great idea. I guess we will need to adjust the software that
> runs issues.guix.gnu.org to make use of it, but in the meantime you
> should keep using this tag. Thanks!

Indeed, Mumi does not expose such user tags.  Well, it could be very
useful if such tags would be available via GraphQL requests.

Arun, Ricardo, do you think it is affordable?

Then, I am confused by getting these usertags from Emacs Debbugs.
Especially, I run:

    M-x debbugs-gnu-usertags

then select the line, say «guix          reviewed-looks-good», and I get
all the submissions, even the closed ones.  And I do not find a way to
filter only the still ones.  How do other Emacs users do?

Cheers,
simon