guix-devel

Re: Donation of used Softiron Overdrive 1000

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Donation of used Softiron Overdrive 1000
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 13:44:27 +0200

I'd wait for the maintainers to say whether they are interested. If so, I'm happy to host the machine unless the maintainers prefer not to let me :)

Thanks for the donation offer btw!

On April 27, 2022 10:43:03 AM GMT+02:00, Reza Housseini <reza.housseini@gmail.com> wrote:

On 4/27/22 10:13, Julien Lepiller wrote:
I used to host one of them (or was it another kind of overdrive?). Now that I moved to a new place where I should stay for a while, I should be able host one again, if needed :)

My German is not too great. Does it come with disks and USB cable? What's its condition overall? Will it die after a few weeks? :D