guix-devel

Re: Organising Guix Days

From: Blake Shaw
Subject: Re: Organising Guix Days
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 09:53:53 +0700

Hi folks,

Regarding the presentation I'm putting together on the Guile
Documentation, while I have enough material right now to send out a
basic presentation that covers what I believe to be the dominant,
glaring issues of the composition and organization of the docs as well
as how I would go about restructuring them if everyone agrees with the
proposed edits, I'm also starting to uncover some more nuanced
issues with some of the pedagogical folly that appears throughout the
text, and so a few more weeks would probably result in a more
comprehensive study.

So I was thinking, in that case, should I just make the presentation for
Guix Days? That way it could also be presented at a time when other,
perhaps related projects and issues are coming to the fore.

--
“In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni”