guix-devel

Re: Organising Guix Days

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Organising Guix Days
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 18:56:44 +0100

We also have a devroom at FOSDEM 2022 (online). Last year was a great
succes with many cool talks and a social during the day, see

=>
https://archive.fosdem.org/2021/schedule/track/declarative_and_minimalistic_computing/

We still have slots for 2 or 3 speakers. If you are interested in
talking about your work for 15 minutes and promote Guix do tell us
this weekend. You can write Manolis, Julien, Oliver or me directly and
we can see if it fits the day.

Check out the existing talks for examples. There is no need to be shy
- we are among friends.

Pj.