guix-devel

Re: core-updates-frozen branch merged

From: Timothy Sample
Subject: Re: core-updates-frozen branch merged
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 23:30:06 -0500

Hi Maxim,

Maxim Cournoyer <maxim.cournoyer@gmail.com> writes:

> In case you hadn't taken notice, the core-update-frozen branch was
> finally merged into master.  So please reconfigure your remotes to avoid
> uploading any further work there :-).
>
> [...]
>
> That's it!  Enjoy the latest additions and improvements, and report any
> issues you encounter!
>
> Thank you,

Thank you Maxim!  I really appreciate the extra work you put in to get
this finished.  It was not an easy process, but your energy really kept
things moving.  I’ve been a happy c-u-f user for a while now, and the
updates are really terrific!

Here’s hoping the next one will be a little easier.  :)

-- Tim