guix-devel

Missing key for andreas on Savannah

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Missing key for andreas on Savannah
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 00:35:13 +0200

Andreas,

Your GPG key used to sign Guix commits is missing from your Savannah profile[0] and hence its Guix keyring[1].

(I'm ignoring the 'enge' ghost(?) account :-)

Is this deliberate?

I think it's a good idea to require an up-to-date key on Savannah from all committers. Public keyservers as we knew them aren't actually a thing anymore, and what remains is more fragmented than ever.

PS: This is no systematic review, just two keys I happened to notice whilst trolling the logs.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.

[0]: http://savannah.gnu.org/users/andreas
[1]: http://savannah.gnu.org/project/memberlist-gpgkeys.php?group=guix