guix-devel

Re: RISC-V is giving away developer boards

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: RISC-V is giving away developer boards
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 16:21:32 +0200

> is this thread [1] ("Porting Guix to RISCV", from last october) the latest
> news on developments regarding guix and RISC-V?

Pretty much.

We have a few interested people here! GNU Mes is on board to help
create a bootstrap. I think it makes sense to submit an application to
NLNet and it also makes sense to become a member for RISC-V - and
maybe we can get some hardware.

I don't think it is appropriate to discuss ins and outs on this
mailing list.

I set up an IRC channel #guix-risc-v. Connect from matrix with
#freenode_#guix-risc-v:matrix.org

Pj.