guix-devel

Re: Neovim plugin/addon packaging

From: Jack Hill
Subject: Re: Neovim plugin/addon packaging
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 00:46:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 2 May 2021, Efraim Flashner wrote:

ng0/nikita thought about it a few years ago but I think the
copy-build-system works well enough. I know for vim we need a vim
profile hook to create the documentation, does neovim need something
like that too?

I'm not sure and will need to investigate. With the XDG_DATA_DIRS search path, if I install neovim and neovim-syntastic into the same environment, I am able to see references to the syntastic documentation in the main help index, but trying to navigate to them results in a 'E149: Sorry, no help for syntastic-checkers.txt' error, so clearly something is not quite right.

Best,
Jack