guix-devel

Re: Outreachy - Guix Data Service: questions about improving the data fo

From: Luciana Lima Brito
Subject: Re: Outreachy - Guix Data Service: questions about improving the data for derivation comparisons.
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 22:35:06 +0000

Hi,

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:29:35 +0100
Christopher Baines <mail@cbaines.net> wrote:

> Great :) I've tweaked the commit message a little and pushed.

This is really great!!!

I started to look after my final application and I need to see two
specific things with you to finish filling the forms.

1 - There is a field in which I should provide more information, if
required by the community or project's mentor. Are there any questions
I should answer?

2 - About the timeline: "work with your mentor to provide a timeline of
the work you plan to accomplish on the project and what tasks you will
finish at each step".

another thing, what I should be doing now for my
next contribution?

I'll be waiting for your directions.

--
Best Regards,