guix-devel

Re: A "cosmetic changes" commit that removes security fixes

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: A "cosmetic changes" commit that removes security fixes
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:01:41 -0400

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:56:22PM +0200, Giovanni Biscuolo wrote:
> No, I simply misunderstood, sorry for the noise!

Okay, and thanks for asking! It's important to clarify these things;
it's not just noise :)

This kind of knowledge is something I picked up over time, but I'm not
sure it's written down anywhere. So I added a line to the manual that I
hope can make it a little more clear to anyone looking for information:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=4de688738ce802056dadd6f785c7bdb3407dc768