guix-devel

Re: [Outreachy] - Guix Data Service - Set a more informative page title

From: Canan Talayhan
Subject: Re: [Outreachy] - Guix Data Service - Set a more informative page title
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 15:08:45 +0300

Hi team,

Thanks for your help.

@Chris
After all the modifications that I've made according to your comments,
I've created the latest version of my patch.
Could you please review the patch attached and share your ideas?

Please note that a few parts are left. After your confirmation, I can
handle it shortly.

Patch name: 0001-Set-a-more-informative-page-title-for-any-page