guix-devel

Re: Why [bug#47081] Remove mongodb?

From: Léo Le Bouter
Subject: Re: Why [bug#47081] Remove mongodb?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 20:05:54 +0100

The issue with 3.4.24 / 3.4.10 is that Efraim reverted the commit then
it was briefly discussed on IRC and Efraim thought I was right about
the licensing being fine on 3.4.24 and reverted their revert commit,
after some actual checking in the tarball grepping for license headers
I found out I was wrong and instead of reverting the revert of the
revert of Efraim the next change was removal because of other reasons.

Besides the openssl issue I think the commit message laid out these
things quite well.