guix-devel

Re: Commit pushed to master with unauthorised signature

From: Taylan Kammer
Subject: Re: Commit pushed to master with unauthorised signature
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 23:53:37 +0100

On 11.03.2021 15:59, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote:
> Taylan,
>
> So if I needed to send you encrypted mail, I'd have to possess all of
> your current GPG keys and encrypt to all of them?  Thanks for the
> heads-up ;-)  I'm not sure if that's how GPG is supposed to work (‘who
> does’, you say? fair point).

Hah, good point.  Shows that I've never seriously used GPG before. :-)

I'll have to get used to the idea that I need to keep around a file
backed up on a physical medium that authenticates me.  My whole life
I've always just trusted my memory to keep safe those few passwords that
can't be reset via email.

- Taylan