guix-devel

Re: branch master updated: services: Add transmission-daemon service.

From: Simon South
Subject: Re: branch master updated: services: Add transmission-daemon service.
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 16:16:06 -0500

Apologies for the delayed response; Gnus directed this away from my
inbox and I am just seeing it now. (I've fixed my gnus.el.)

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:
> IWBN to have a system test for this service, under (gnu tests …), to
> test at least basic functionality.
> Do you think it would be possible?

Yes, definitely; that's still on my list. I've been busy with another
project but will take another look at this tomorrow and see if I can get
something put together quickly.

--
Simon South
simon@simonsouth.net