guix-devel

Blog post about the upcoming FOSDEM + Guix Day

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Blog post about the upcoming FOSDEM + Guix Day
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 10:35:25 +0100

Hello!

I prepared a blog post that about FOSDEM that I think we should publish
today or tomorrow:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/guix-artwork.git/tree/website/drafts/meet-guix-at-fosdem-2021.md

Regarding the Guix Day next Monday, do we have the BBB URL or will it be
disclosed later?  What should we say regarding practical connection
info?

Likewise, if you see anything to change, please amend or send patches
and suggestions!

Ludo’.