guix-devel

Re: Emacs-Guix repository location moved to Savannah

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Emacs-Guix repository location moved to Savannah
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 16:02:46 +0100

John Soo 写道:
Does it still not start? As of (guix) commit
f98e3adcd533a4a4c5482343a26d01076e946f92 I at least can start a repl
without a crash.

Good to know.  I'll try again and let you know.

Where do you accept patches?  The one below is untested.

That's also a good question.  I would prefer to use the existing
guix-patches. Is that ok by the standard mailing list administrators?

I can't think of a better place nor can I imagine we'll be overwhelmed by emacs-guix patches.

(And if we are, that's probably a good thing at this point?)

As to the patch, I would like to apply it. Is Guix System still the
preferred name?

Yep. There's also no separate ‘System’ logo anymore[0]. Guix System being merely a different earthly manifestation of the one eternal Guix.

I thought another renaming took place.  I am possibly
very out of date on that info though.

Nope.

Kind regards,

T G-R