guix-devel

Re: Some emacs stuff to activate/deactivate guix profiles

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Some emacs stuff to activate/deactivate guix profiles
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 09:52:28 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 at 09:36, pinoaffe <pinoaffe@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Aside, it is a bit redundant with Emacs-Guix, from my
>> understanding. :-)
> It might very well be, but I couldn't find a way to do what I wanted to
> do with emacs-guix

I guess the entrypoint is ’guix-set-emacs-environment’.  But I have not
looked into the details of your code, neither checked if the Emacs-Guix
is currently working as expected.

<https://github.com/jsoo1/guix.el/blob/master/elisp/guix-misc.el#L225>

I understand though that the learning process is often easier by doing
by their own instead of adding or fixing the wanted feature with an
existing code base. :-)

All the best,
simon