guix-devel

Provide an option to specify the tmpfs size of the container

From: luhux
Subject: Provide an option to specify the tmpfs size of the container
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 13:58:39 +0000

Hello everyone

I am using guix environment --container to containerize my programming
environment and runtime environment, but I found that the container / created
by this command uses tmpfs and cannot be resized.

When a file in the container outputs a lot of logs to the tmpfs of the
container, the memory usage of the host will be very high (this is usually
something I did not expect)

So can provide an option to specify the size of tmpfs?

thanks

luhux