guix-devel

Re: Hunspell dictionaries

From: Jonathan Brielmaier
Subject: Re: Hunspell dictionaries
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2020 10:41:23 +0100

On 31.10.20 21:03, paul wrote:> Dear Guixers,

I was packaging an Italian dictionary for Hunspell, when I found this
link listing all the Hunspell dictionaries supported by Libreoffice [0].

This lead me to think about a function for defining dictionary packages
(very much based on aspell-dictionary from (gnu packages aspell)).

Hi Paul, that is nice. I think it's absolutly worth it making support of
more languages easier :)

I worked back then on the hunspell-dict-de and we discussed that we
should move the hunspell dicts out of libreoffice.scm as they are used
by other programs as well.

So when you make a patch you could save that stuff in
gnu/packages/hunspell.scm...