guix-devel

Re: Linux-libre 5.8 and beyond

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Linux-libre 5.8 and beyond
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 17:01:07 -0400

Hi,

I have started handling major updates of linux-libre for Guix, starting
with version 5.7 (collaborators are invited!).

I didn't read this discussion because it's quite long and I don't
perceive that anything needs to change with how we package linux-libre.
It has worked well for several years.

If there are concrete problems to report or changes to request, please
let us know by opening a bug ticket at <bug-guix@gnu.org>, or by sending
a patch to <guix-patches@gnu.org>.

Otherwise, I don't think this conversation is very productive and I
request that it either stops or moves somewhere else.

Leo