guix-devel

Re: “Reproducible research articles, from source code to PDF”

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: “Reproducible research articles, from source code to PDF”
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 14:14:49 +0200

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 at 14:04, Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> wrote:

> I’d happily defer to Simon; Simon, would you be able to organize this?

Yesterday evening, I have sent an email to guix-hpc with the subject:
"Let sync Hackathon reproducible and past" for this purpose. :-)
Is this email lost?  Or somehow blocked?  Let me know?

Well, I do not know if I would be able to organize but I can do my best. :-)

> I guess we don’t need much actually: a date, an IRC channel, and
> perhaps a web page on hpc.guix.info announcing the event so others can
> join.

The email mentioned above asks exactly that: first pick a date.  And
for the sake of archive, I started another thread.

Cheers,
simon