guix-devel

Re: [OUTREACHY]: Integration of desktop environments into GNU Guix

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: [OUTREACHY]: Integration of desktop environments into GNU Guix
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 10:26:21 -0400

@Danny

Please find the attached patches to add gnome-music and gnome-photos.

gnome-music will not start, as there is an open bug in upstream.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-music/-/issues/260

gnome-photos requires gegl to be built with introspection.

As of now, all necessary missing packages are now packaged. I will be
starting the debug and fix process for whole gnome-stack, one-by-one. In
this course, I will eventually fix gegl and gnome-photos.

Regards,
RG.