guix-devel

Guix Christmas

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Guix Christmas
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 22:03:02 +1000

Hi Folks,

Between the continuous improvements in speed, the high availability of
substitutes, the arrival of PostGIS, QGIS and Geary and now Gnome 3.34,
Python 3.8 and IceDove... it feels to me like Guix Christmas!

Guix System has been my primary OS for a year or two now, but in the
last few months it really has become the only system I need.

Thanks again! I really appreciate the enormous amount of time and effort
that goes into this project. :)

Regards,
Ben