guix-devel

Internationalization Support for the Guix Data Service Outreachy Project

From: Daniela Lura
Subject: Internationalization Support for the Guix Data Service Outreachy Project
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 22:27:31 +0200

Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well during these tough times!

I am Danjela, the intern who will be working on "Internationalization Support for Guix Data Service" Outreachy project mentored by Christopher Baines.

This email is to say ""Hi!" and introduce myself to the Guix community because I haven't been really active on the mailing list.
If any queries about the project arise in the future, you can contact me by cc-ing Christopher or just participate in this thread.
I'm really excited to start working on the project and learn more about Guix and Guile.

Warm regards,

Danjela