guix-devel

Re: https://guix.gnu.org/packages ?

From: L p R n d n
Subject: Re: https://guix.gnu.org/packages ?
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 09:46:20 +0200

Hello,

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> writes:

> Without JavaScript, a alternative would be to list all package names
> with their synopses on a single page.  This way the user can use the
> browser search feature to search for packages.

I started to think about guix's communication some time ago and I came
up with the same idea. It seems quite cheap and efficient.

Also, nothing concrete for now and probably for some time but the
website was part of my contribution plan to Guix. If nobody else is onto
it and the changes are welcome, I'm might ba able to propose
something. Still take it with a pinch of salt...

Have a nice day,

L  p R n  d n