guix-devel

Re: OpenJFX 14, gradle

From: Alexey Abramov
Subject: Re: OpenJFX 14, gradle
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 10:53:13 +0200

Hi Michael,

I did almost the same thing but for JDKu8, You can check it
https://gitlab.com/Levenson/ in a wip-davmail branch. I packaged graphics,
swing, swt and friends. Unfortunatelly tests are disabled for now. I and am
trying to make them work. It seems to me that even they do have tests for
modules, a bundle needs to be created with all the modules first.

I thought about makefiles, ant and build.xml, but decided to do everything in
scheme for now. My plan is to make tests work, and then polish packages
definition.

--
Alexey