guix-devel

When installing pycurl through pip, linux/limits.h is missing from glibc

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: When installing pycurl through pip, linux/limits.h is missing from glibc
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 08:23:16 -0400

`python3 -m pip install pycurl` fails due to glibc not being able to find the header "linux/limits.h".  I am aware that there is a "python-pycurl" package in guix, but the above should still work.  I think glibc is missing a dependency on linux headers, but I'm not sure that all this is actionable.  Should I be opening up a bug report for this?