guix-devel

Re: TLS certificates for web browsers in guix environment --container

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: TLS certificates for web browsers in guix environment --container
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 15:33:24 -0400

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 10:50:09PM +0200, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
> Makes sense, thank you for the details.
>
> What about adding the above example to the manual page of `guix environment'??

Take a look at the existing docs on X.509 Certificates and see if we can
improve them or the documentation of `guix environment`.

https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Application-Setup.html#X_002e509-Certificates-1
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/X_002e509-Certificates.html#X_002e509-Certificates