guix-devel

[no subject]

From: elaexuotee
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 18:53:21 +0900

Attempting to define and build my own package for the first time, I am havi=

ng trouble

simply setting up the basic environment. In particular, make is failing wit=

h a

plethora of "@ref reference to nonexistent node" errors on doc/*.de.texi fi=

les.

It looks like issues #35913 and #35786 may be related; however, at the mome=

nt

issues.guix.gnu.org is returning 500 when I attempt to open them.

Attached is the output of make, and below is how I am getting to that point=

:

    $ guix environment --pure guix --ad-hoc coreutils findutils which

    $ ./bootstrap

    $ ./configure --localstatedir=3D/var

    $ make

Am I just flubbing up something simple? For clarity, this is happening on a=

 freshly

pulled master:

    $ git rev-parse HEAD

    f6145358c7d33e73c0708bbe400e6e8e65512ef3