guix-devel

Re: System monitoring

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: System monitoring
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 20:39:03 +0100

One lightweight soultion on the client would be to provide a
prometheus exporter, implementing the spec here:
https://prometheus.io/docs/instrumenting/exposition_formats/
That would need a prometheus server to scrape it, but would be very lightweight.
Zabbix can be used also, Data can be pushed for example by zabbix_sender:
https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/2.4/manpages/zabbix_sender
Wdyt?

Arun Isaac <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. dec.
30., H, 16:36):

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21