guix-devel

Re: Ansible and GuixOps questions

From: rchar01
Subject: Re: Ansible and GuixOps questions
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 23:03:34 +0000

Thanks.

When I wrote 'GuixOps', I meant tools that could replace Ansible.
I am aware of 'guix deploy'. Is Guix currently providing other
tools that could help?

"
- would it be possible to generate a guile script (for GuixOps)
from Ansible?
- would it be possible to change the Ansible to talk to the Guix
(or GuixOps) system?
"

I meant the ability to generate a script for the Guix system
configuration and / or guix deploy from existing Ansible
configurations.
Do you think that creating an intermediate program that converts
Ansible configuration to Guix will be problematic?

A few words of explanation.
I would like to transfer my current infrastructure (configurations
in Ansible) to Guix and I was wondering about the possibilities.

Thanks for all the answers.

Regards,
Robert.