guix-devel

Re: Checking in, and an announcement!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Checking in, and an announcement!
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 17:24:36 +0100

Hi Brett,

Brett Gilio <address@hidden> skribis:

> At risk of being lampooned by RMS if he is reading this mailing list,
> my wife and I had our first baby delivered last evening! We are very
> excited, and quite exhausted.

Woow, congratulations, and welcome to your child!  :-)

> Unfortunately, I do not think I can anticipate participating in Guix
> Days / FOSDEM2020. But I am so thrilled to be a more integral member
> of the Guix project, and I hope you all are mostly satisfied with my
> work so far. I use Guix at my job, so it is nice getting paid (in a
> way) to play around with Guix.

Nice!  I’d be curious to hear about the bits of Guix that are the most
useful for your job, and also areas that would need improvements.

Anyway, enjoy this moment with your family, and let’s talk to each other
online as time permits!

Cheers,
Ludo’.