guix-devel

overdrive looking for a shelter

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: overdrive looking for a shelter
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 18:09:00 +0100

Hi Guix!

as I'm going to move by the beginning of January, I will be unable to
keep and take care of the overdrive currently at my place. This cute
little server is looking for a new shelter. It only needs to be fed a
bit of electricity, a few tcp packets from the internet and all your
love and affection.

Please reply if you are willing to adopt a server :)

PS: I can give it to you directly if you are in Paris or Rennes, or if
you're in Dijon between the 4 and the 7 of december. Otherwise, I guess
I can send it by mail.