guix-devel

Re: 01/02: services: cups: Rename ‘retry-this-job’ to ‘retry-current-job

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: 01/02: services: cups: Rename ‘retry-this-job’ to ‘retry-current-job’.
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2019 01:27:10 +0200

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice 写道:
‘retry-this-job’ was never[0] valid, so I think failing loudly is the right thing to do here. CUPS wouldn't have known what to do with
it anyway.

Sorry, sent too soon. So: this was never more than a broken typo (albeit one that slipped in via CUPS itself), I don't think it deserves too much attention. (Which I've now just given it :-)

G'night,

T G-R