guix-devel

Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:18:38 +0200

GNU Guix is participating in the Outreachy internship program. Outreachy's goal is to support people from groups underrepresented in the technology industry. Interns will work remotely with mentors from our community.

We are seeking mentors to propose projects that Outreachy interns can work on during their internship.

Sept. 24, 2019 at 4 pm UTC is the deadline to submit projects: https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/gnu-guix/