guix-devel

Re: Rename GNU Jami Package in Guix?

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Rename GNU Jami Package in Guix?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:07:10 -0400

>       Error verifying signature: Failed to execute gpg.
> I agree, it's a GNOME app although the ring.cx launcher supports KDE
> explicitly.  Anyways, I see no need to leave the "-client-gnome"
> part.

Thanks :-). Well, if we leave that part, it will be straight-forward
that it can used with any DE and not just GNOME right?

> By the way, the Jami package is severely outdated now, if anyone has
> time to work on it... :)

OMG! That is actually bad. :-/. It is one of the FSF's High Priority
Project and is the best drop-in replecement of non-free communications
apps like skype etc. I hope someone could work on this.

Regards,
RG.