guix-devel

ci for wip-haskell-updates

From: Robert Vollmert
Subject: ci for wip-haskell-updates
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 19:39:08 +0200

Hi all,

just pushed my first commit to the new branch wip-haskell-updates,
yay!

Now I was wondering how to get CI to test that. From a trip through
the sources, the following would appear to work:

In guix/gnu/ci.scm:
  Define %haskell-packages, e.g. as all packages defined in
  gnu/packages/haskell.scm together with anything that uses the
  haskell build system.
  Add a corresponding subset ‘haskell to hydra-jobs.
maintenance/modules/sysadmin/services.scm:
  Add a cuirass spec referencing gnu-system.scm and the haskell
  subset.

Is that a reasonable way to go? Should I send patches to do that?

(By the way there’s a branch wip-haskell that hasn’t been touched
in a while, should we delete it?)

Cheers
Robert