guix-devel

Re: bug#36685: ant-bootstrap fails on core-updates (409 dependents)

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: bug#36685: ant-bootstrap fails on core-updates (409 dependents)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 17:57:35 +0200

Hello,

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. júl. 21., Vas 13:29):
So, with the following change I was able to build all the way up to the
latest openjdk.  Should we use it despite the introduction of a memory
leak in a bootstrap JVM?  Can we make the patch smaller (fewer uses of
glibc 2.28 or gcc-5)?

What do you think?

I will have a look at reducing the patch later today. I will report back tomorrow morning with the results.

--
Ricardo