guix-devel

Re: qt4 packages

From: ng0
Subject: Re: qt4 packages
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:55:51 +0000

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice transcribed 672 bytes:
> Efraim, Guix,
>
> Efraim Flashner 写道:
> > tipp10 Debian continues to build with qt-4
>
> In cases like this one (where the software has been unmaintained for years),
> is the plan simply to remove them altogether?
>
> (Fine by me,)
>
> T G-R

As Hartmut, Ricardo and you touched this package in guix: did you ever
manage to get a feedback from upstream? You are using the debian
distribution of it, but getting patches in still seemed like a good
idea to me (for pkgsrc). It's been a long time since I've contacted
the author, no nothing so far.

Cheers,
ng0