guix-devel

Re: Apply Guix patches from debbugs

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: Re: Apply Guix patches from debbugs
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:58:43 +0300

Not exactly the same thing, but I read my mail in mutt and only because
I'm subscribed to the guix-patches maillinglist can I interact with them
nicely.

Does anyone know if it's possible to point mutt at debbugs, or even
specific bugs, as though they were remote mailboxes?

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר