guix-devel

Re: Apply Guix patches from debbugs

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Apply Guix patches from debbugs
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 12:56:56 +0200

On 2019-07-15 12:54, Pierre Neidhardt wrote:
Hi,

Question for Emacs users: how do you apply patches directly from the debbugs
interface?

 From the summary view, I can press M-m (debbugs-gnu-apply-patch).
It asks me for a directory, I point to guix, and then I get the error

cd: No such directory found via CDPATH environment variable

which after some investigation turns out to be because the command
expects a "lisp" folder (this is made for Emacs development indeed).

There must be some other way then.
I remember doing it in the past, so my memory must be failing me...

You can ignore that error.
The patches apply fine (silently).

--
Cheers