guix-devel

I broke guix (no code for module (guix remote))

From: Christopher Lemmer Webber
Subject: I broke guix (no code for module (guix remote))
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2019 09:27:51 -0400

Looks like the most recent failure is my own fault:

error: failed to load 'gnu/machine/ssh.scm':
ice-9/eval.scm:293:34: no code for module (guix remote)

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.
make[2]: *** [Makefile:5761: make-go] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/cwebber/devel/guix'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:4832: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/cwebber/devel/guix'
make: *** [Makefile:3222: all] Error 2

I swear I read that Ludovic pushed remote-eval, and then I did a fresh
compile before I pushed the patches and everything seemed fine.  But I
guess that was just cached stuff, because when I wiped my guix
environment and freshly compiled it I got this error.

Oops :(

I hope the remote-eval stuff really is ready, because probably the
easiest fix is to push it to master...!

 - Chris