guix-devel

improvements to search at ci.guix.gnu.org

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: improvements to search at ci.guix.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 23:44:03 +0200

Hi Guix,

the search at ci.guix.gnu.org now recognizes ^ and $ to designate the
beginning or end of a query.  You can now also search for arbitrary
build names (previously the query would always end on “-%”).

Examples:

    ^r-3 system:aarch64-linux
    Show all builds of the “r” package at version 3.x on aarch64.

    test spec:staging-staging
    Show any build including the string “test” on the “staging-staging”
    specification.  (I also don’t like the duplication in spec names.)

    -test$ spec:guix-master system:x86_64-linux
    Show all x86_64 builds ending on “-test” in the “guix-master”
    specification.

I think it would also be useful to restrict the search to builds by
status, but that’s not currently supported.

--
Ricardo