guix-devel

Re: Shall we merge wip-gnome3.30 to core-updates?

From: Kei Kebreau
Subject: Re: Shall we merge wip-gnome3.30 to core-updates?
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:22:26 -0400

Kei Kebreau <address@hidden> writes:

> Marius Bakke <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> @Kei: If you have tested this branch elsewhere, I think it's okay to
>> merge even if it does not yet build on 'core-updates'.
>
> Great! I'll give the branch a test on top of "master" first.

Update on the GNOME updates: while most things seem to be working as they
were before, others may be off in subtle ways. For example, the time
display is UTC and seemingly unchangeable.

This could be partly caused by the fact that only some of the GNOME
packages were updated to their 3.30 versions, but I don't know how GNOME
works well enough to diagnose the issue right away.

If this is okay, I can push the updates tomorrow.