guix-devel

Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!

From: Paul Garlick
Subject: Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:24:54 +0100

Hi Laura,

> Yes, sure! I also agree that it is important giving credits :)
> Would you mind asking them if they want to have their name there?

I have made a start and pushed a new CREDITS file to the repository.
There are entries in the list for the contributors that I know about
(thanks, Ricardo!) but I suspect that there has been more work done
than I am aware of.

Would you like to take a look and fill in the gaps?  I have seen the
names of Gabor and Bjorn in the logs, for example.

Best regards,

Paul.