guix-devel

Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 18:10:12 +0000

Wow! I want to see these topics:
- disk partitioning on guix system installation (manual lacks detailed info)
- how to learn guile
- how to get rid with configuration file
- how actually read guix errors and where to look for more info (I really had
not learnt this yet)
- config.scm examples for xfce, gnome, wpa-supplicant, touchpad, keyboards,
multi-users, samba service, postgresql service, web-server and so on
- how to configure kernel or use own kernel in guix.

Do you want to discuss such content with somebody?