guix-devel

[BLOG] custom kernel config

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: [BLOG] custom kernel config
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 21:09:45 +0300

I've cleaned up the blog post a bit and run it through a spell checker.
I'm unsure about Linux-Libre vs linux-libre, regarding talking about the
kernel and the package. I think I glossed over it well enough that I
didn't actually get a custom kernel up and running on my laptop, but for
the purpose of the blog post I don't think it's actually necessary.

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר