guix-devel

Re: Video narration

From: Paul Garlick
Subject: Re: Video narration
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 22:54:45 +0100

Hi Laura,

> Could you re-build the other videos and check the internal timings?
> This is the fine adjustment that synchronizes the audio with the
> command line output.
> By this, do you  mean checking that the audio matches the video,
> taking into account that if I have to add some silence in between I
> have to remove the same amount of time somewhere else?

Yes.  I think that the total duration of each cli session is now good.
However, there may be improvements in a few places to further
synchronize the narration with the screen output.

For example, if a particular output is displayed slightly ahead of the
narration one could add some extra sleep before the section and remove
the same amount after.

That way the total duration, of each session, will stay the same.

Best regards,

Paul.