guix-devel

Re: "Guix Pull" Fails

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: "Guix Pull" Fails
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 18:06:25 +0200

Hi,

address@hidden (宋文武) skribis:

> Hello, thank for the report, it seems that Let's Encrypt had added the 3
> missing '^M' to each its pem cert file.
>
> I had pushed a fix, please try again, thank you!

Thank you!  Note that it doesn’t help much for those whose ‘guix pull’
refuses to run.  :-)

I’ve re-added the original .pem file on ci.guix.info (aka. berlin,
aka. ci.guix.gnu.org), so people should now get substitutes for it:

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/gzip/1drx7dy1zakc0xs60nb0im1jbvxp11dj-isrgrootx1.pem

Ludo’.