guix-devel

Re: Guix-HPC activity report

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Guix-HPC activity report
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:23:39 +0100

Hi Pjotr,

Pjotr Prins <address@hidden> skribis:

> What is required to get institutes on the list? With UTHSC, we have
> the intention of running Guix on HPC. Provisioning Singularity
> containers may be key. Not quite there yet.

The logos there are those of the institutes that initiated the effort,
and those with the most involvement (one person more or less full-time
at each of these.)

But as you know this is quite informal and the goal is to let others
join, as Cray and Tourbillion did.  So of course, we’ll be happy to add
UTHSC or any other organization that supports the effort there!  Perhaps
we should actually drop the logo footer and/or move them elsewhere;
ideas welcome.  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.